Monday, April 1, 2013

Thank You

Idag gjorde jag ett enkelt tack-kort. Är altlid bra att ha lite enkla kort med ett tack på, man vet aldrig när man kan behöva ett.

--------------------

Today I mage a card for a challenge over at CASE Study.
I made a very simple card with a bit of easter inspiration as fas as color goes. I am not a big fan of yellow and orange, but this time I tried to use some of my orange inks. I think it worked out pretty nice.

The card is made with some orange and white cardstock from Bazzill, stamps from October Afternoon and gel-á-tins and the color I used is Distress Ink in Spiced Marmalade. I used some stickles and marker in the same color to add some accents.





2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is beautiful! What a stunning color and the sponging makes it look so soft and classy! Thanks for playing along with us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the shading! thanks for joining us at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete