Saturday, June 15, 2013

Monthly Technique - Chalkboard

It's technique challenge again at SweetStamps today and I will be showing you a card I have made using this months technique.

This month's technique is to make a card with the popular chalkboard technique.

I had never done this before and I was lucky enough to have a sheet of black cardstock at home. Unfortunately it was a textured cardstock, but i stamped on the back of it and I think it worked out pretty ok anyway. 

I made my card pretty simple, as always, and I used two stamps from SweetStamps.com and ColorBox white ink.



































Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

Thanks for Everything 9129
Tropical Fish Silhouette Large 607

9 comments:

  1. What a lovely card!!! Great design and great use of the stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the technique! I love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this CAS idea- and love the splash of color with the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice simple layout and great job with the blackboard technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and how you used the chalkboard technique on the fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used the chalk board technique. Do like the CAS look of the whole project.
    Crafty Hugs from another Sweetie
    Denise xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really did good on this technique. REally looks like chalkboard awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those fish - this card is FINtastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete