Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Christmas Tag Challenge #128

Another week has passed and my wedding is getting closer and closer. Since I am busy with planning and getting things ready for the wedding I have made my cards for the SweetStamps Challenges in advance and have scheduled these posts. 

Today I am somewhere on the road in southern Sweden since we are taking a trip to bring home a new cat to our home. I have bought a new male and I am so excited to bring him home. I'll of course post pictures of him when I get back on Friday.

Back to the card this week. This time the theme is Christmas Tags and I have made a red tag with some Dylusions Spray Inks and stamps from SweetStamps. I also used a diecut from SweetCuts.

As usual you can join the fun and win a $20 shopping spree for goodies at SweetStamps.com's online store. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.




Products from SweetStamps.com used on this card:

Merry Christmas Script 954 
Queen Anne's Wildflowers Silhouette 6008 
Classy Deer SweetCuts Die sc029 
Shades™ Ink Spots Nightfall 

7 comments:

  1. Just beautiful- love the depth of color and the highlighting on the deer!!! Have safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is amazing! Love the white lining on the deer it really makes this stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the red and black tag! Great combination of stamps and die!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tag! I love your colours and that Die is so FAB! I love what you have done to the background too.
    Crafty Hugs
    Denise
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...this is a beauty!! First, the color so bold and striking really draws your attention to the tag. Then I love the Wildflowers Silhouette behind the Classy Deer. I cut my stamps and I see I am not the only one!! :) Hope you are having a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW this tag is gorgeous. I love how you used the stamped image behind the deer. Awesome colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my! This is so beautiful! Love the intense colours and the combo with the flower and the deer!
    I saw your new family member on FB. He is adorable!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete