Thursday, September 19, 2013

Kattfoton

För några dagar sen tog jag med mig kameran och for till Frejas uppfödare och fotade hennes vackra katter. Hon har Frejas syster kvar också, och det syns verkligen att de är syskon. De är så lika varandra och så fina båda två.

---------------------

A few days ago I took my camera and drove in to town for a visit to my cat Freja's breeder. I took some photos of her gorgeous cats. The first cat is Freja's sister and the last one is her beautiful mother.


3 comments:

  1. I've been loving all the cat photos you've taken. These cats are absolutely gorgeous!! What breed are they? Some have markings like a Siamese and some don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      These cats are Ragdolls. They are a pointed breed just like the siamese, but they can have different amounts of white on the darker markings too.

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a Ragdoll in person, but have heard lots of good things about them. Thanks for letting me know the breed. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete