Friday, October 18, 2013

Uniko Studio Challenge No. 4 - Fall Foliage Color Inspiration

Today it is time for a Challenge over at Uniko Studio and this time the challenge is to make a card using the image on the bottom as inspiration. There are some beautiful fall colors there to use as inspiration.

I made my card using two stamp sets from Uniko Studio, some Distress Inks and some patterned papers I found in a drawer. I also recorded a video that I'll post in the bottom.

I hope you like the card and I hope you'll join the challenge and take a look at the Uniko Studio Blog for more inspiration and challenge rules. You can win some great prizes if you participate in the challenge.

Here is my card:











































Uniko Studio Challenge

Here is the inspirational image used to make the card.


from Pinterest

YouTube Video:


Uniko Studio products used: 

1 comment:

  1. Love the distressed look of your card and great video. Thanks for playing along with us in the CAS(E) this sketch! challenge and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete