Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Lace & Heart Challenge #154

Today is Tuesday again and I am a bit late with my card for this weeks challenge over at SweetStamps.com. I have had a busy few days since my cat gave birth to her kittens and everything didn't go as planned. 

This week the theme is Lace and Heart and I did my best to match that theme with my card this week. I did struggle a lot to fit my only heart stamp on the card and eventually I decided to leave it. Do I did a lace and heart card without the heart today. 

And as usual you can join the fun and win some great prizes. Make sure to visit the SweetStamps blog for more information and the complete Challenge Rules.


2 comments:

  1. Still a lovely card even without the heart! I really like that silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful design, love how the Cameo Lady looks on the lacy doily.

    ReplyDelete