Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Be True - Art Journal Page #2

I made an art journal page a few days ago that I still haven't posted here on the blog. I tried a bit of a new style for me when it comes to art journaling and made a more simple page. I think it turned out pretty ok for a first try. Maybe if I start making more simple pages with less products I won't feel so pressured to make something of my own. I have decided I'll try to make at least one art journal page every month just to force myself to create. I have been feeling a bit uninspired lately and haven't really been able to create and make anything really good. 
















































I also uploaded a video on my YouTube Channel if you want to see my creative process. I did speed it up quite a bit and added some music (didn't really have anything to say so I skipped the voice-over)

YouTube Video:


--------------------
Supplies used:
Masking tape
Galeria White Gesso Primer (gives a bit of a sandy texture)
Graduate Acrylic - White
Jenni Bowlin Acrylic Paint - Soap Powder No8
Distress Crackle Paint - Worn Lipstick
Distress Crackle Paint - Rock Candy (clear)
Tim Holtz Stencil - Rays
Prima Stencil
Distress Paint - Black Soot
Distress Paint - Salty Ocean
Chipboard Letters - (probably Making Memories, these are really old)
Chipboard heart - (probably Making Memories, these are really old)
Pearlescent Liquid Acrylic - Blue Metallic
Glossy Accents
Calli - Black India Ink
Ranger Archival Ink - Jet Black
Storyteller - Black Letter Stickers
Dear Lizzy - Date Stamp
Ranger Studio - Matte Gel Medium
Molotow Marker - White

No comments:

Post a Comment