Wednesday, June 18, 2014

From the Heart

I never managed to get a video up on Sunday so I am posting it today instead. I have made a card using dies and stamps from Whiff of Joy and as usual it is a very clean and simple card.

To make this card I used a standard European A6 cardbase and two pieces of cardstock, one blue and one white. I used my Weathered Wood Distress Stain to me ink splatter on my white piece of cardstock and then I cut out a pink heart using the Nested Hearts Die from Whiff of Joy. I wanted to use another color than blue since I always seem to make monochromatic cards and this time I wanted to do something different. I am still not sure that was the best decision though.

I stamped the sentiment in jet black Archival Ink and added some paper twine around the heart before I assembled the card and added some enamel dots and shimmer.




You can find the tutorial video on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video: 




------------ 
Products used:



----------------
I also entered this card to the following challenges:

No comments:

Post a Comment