Sunday, June 8, 2014

Simple Sunday #13 - Tack

Last week I didn't have the time to post a new Simple Sunday video since I had lots of work to do, but now it has calmed down a bit and I have made a card using some products from Whiff of Joy.
 

As usual it is a very simple and easy card and I hope you'll like it.















































I have also uploaded a tutorial video that you can find on my YouTube channel or here below.

YouTube Video:



 -------------------------
Supplies used:


-------------------------
I also entered this card to the following challenges:
CASE Study

3 comments:

  1. Love your card!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at CASE Study!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's also lovely in white. Thank you for joining us over at case study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great version of original card! I like the color accent. Thank you for being with CAS(E) Study this week.

    ReplyDelete