Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hello

I made a card today using some embossing paste and a stencil. This is a technique that I really like, but I rarely use. I am usually kind of lacy and just don't have the energy to pull out all of the stuff that is required for something like this. Also I think the cleaning takes too much time. But every now and then I do pull out my art supplies and use them on my cards as well. And I am happy I did because I really like the way this card turned out. 

And I am starting with an A6 cardbase as usual and a beautiful stencil from Prima. I am using texture paste that I got from an art supply store and I don't have any other paste than this. Unfortunately it is very old and I also noticed that I left the lid a bit open last time I used it so it is almost dried up and really hard to use.

The patterned paper I am using is from a 6x6 paper pad from Whiff of Joy. And some of you may have noticed that I have used this paper pad a lot, but I do really like the colors of the papers in this collection. On top of the patterned paper I used different washi tapes that I had in my stash.


For the sentiment I used an alphabet die set from Whiff of Joy. And then I just had to add a few enamel dots to the card and some glossy accents to my letters.




I also made a video for this card and you can find the tutorial on my YouTube channel or here below.


YouTube video:

------------ 
Products used:


------------ 

I also entered this card to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment